Thursday, April 01, 2010

Tiger Woods - Affairs “Were part of my Buddhist Tantric Practice.”

[Tiger and some of his "tantrikas"]

Over at Elephant Journal.

“My initiation into tantra occurred just prior to the years of 2000-2001, when I won all four of the Grand Slams in a row. You figure it out.” His four straight Grand Slam victories are now called the “Tiger Slam” because they did not occur during one calendar year.

“Many of my fans and competitors have wondered how I achieve such diamond-point focus on the golf course. Well, this highly secret and advanced Buddhist practice has been my secret weapon over the years. The women are only tools to an end. They meant nothing to me, and I don’t even remember most of their names, if I’m being honest.”
Seriously!?! Go read the whole article.


2 comments:

Richard Harrold said...

I think you've been April fooled.

william harryman said...

Actually, I wrote the article I'm quoting - just having some April fools fun.